Thursday, July 12, 2007

Decorating consultations. It is easy and it works!

I try to praise my children often. Don't you? But no matter how old you are - isn't nice to get praises too (let's be honest now). I recently received this note from a client who used my online decorating consultation for her large family room.



Thank you so much Julie! The packet I received truly exceeded my expectations. My initial impression was "Wow, what a professional looking packet." As I read through the pages and studied all the pictures and diagrams, I appreciated your personal attention to all the details as well as your friendliness. Even though my home is a log cabin, a little on the unique and different side, you were able to customize to my tastes and needs perfectly. You recognized my "little bit of country" and "little bit of rustic" and rolled it all together. Thanks again. I highly recommend your services and look forward to working with you again on my next project. Donna, in Texas.



Remember to praise your kids and it is nice to praise others who do good work too. (no matter how old)




Here is a link to The Home Stylist's online consultations. Maybe your room could use a makeover too.


No comments: