Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Design Star - who me?


I have been frequently asked if I will be applying for the next Design Star reality competition on HGTV.
Even though I enjoy the show there are personally two reasons why I would not apply or be on the show.
1. My family
My number 1 job is to be with my family.
2. My business
My number 2 job is to keep my business growing.
Do you know that you do not get paid to be on the show as a contestant other than a daily food allowance?
There would be no money coming in for months. Could you do that?
Did you know that if you WIN - you must move to wherever it is that the producers decide to shoot the show!
I do not want to move nor do I want to be separated from my family.
Simply put - I love my life just the way it is. thanks.
If you would like to check out the other applicants or to apply to be on the show,
check out this link: HGTV Design Star.

No comments: