Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Real estate photos - Don't do this!

As a professional home stager, I am often looking at homes in person and on the Internet.

Did you know that 80% of potential home buyers first look on the Internet?

What does the photos say about the house? And what do the photos say about the realtor who took the photos.


Here is a recent photo I saw that caught my eye:



Sure it has ugly wallpaper, paneling and cluttered kitchen table but for pete's sake move the bag of garbage! I blame this on the realtor - could this person at least moved the bag, snapped the photo and moved it back - at the very least!
If you have seen real estate photos that just should not be used - let me know or send them to me. Let's share them and maybe owners and agents will be more aware.

No comments: